The Colors of China Town | The Singapore Journal

In my quest to put something interesting in my boring and routinary life, I decided to roam around the sunny, little Singapore and take pictures as much as I can. I am nowhere near a professional or expert photographer, just a shutterbug finding hues or even achromatism in the littlest things thereof. 

It was actually my first time to explore most parts of Chinatown. I have been here before, but due to the very humid weather and invariably crowded streets, I give up somehow. So it was one sunshiny Saturday that I put my tourist mode on and probe around the streets of the colorful Chinatown.

Entrance to Chinatown coming from MRT station










I love how the buildings here are embellished with three or more colors.

A group of Aunties and Uncles having aerobic exercises





Buddah Tooth Relic Temple








Straight through Smith St is the Chinatown food street with various kinds of food.
Chicken and beef satay - a Malay food.

Siew Mai

They also offer cook-to-order seafood.

Inside Chinatown Food Street.

Durian - the Musang King




You Might Also Like

0 commentaires