Surfing in Henderson Waves | The Singapore Journal

In my quest to put something interesting in my already boring and routinary life, I decided to roam around the sunny, little Singapore and take pictures as much as I can. I am nowhere near a professional or expert photographer, just a shutterbug finding hues or even achromatism in the littlest things thereof.

More than once have I mentioned it, Henderson Waves bridge, by far, is my most favorite spot in SG. Standing 36m above the Henderson road and a length of 274m, this place is a perfect correlation of beautiful architecture and nature. It carries a wave-like shape that brightens up every night from 7pm to 2am. More of my kwento about Henderson Waves bridge here! Meanwhile, enjoy the photos below. :)


















You Might Also Like

0 commentaires