First of the many!

My friend once asked me: "Di ba nagb-blog ka?". I wish I did, but sadly I don't. Really, why didn't I push that idea when one of the things I ever wanted was to write? Then I asked myself, what will I write about? My life is quite boring and plain.

Then, while on my way home, it just hit me - aren't we all are story-tellersThat 140 characters you tweet about your work or your Facebook status that tells how angry or happy you felt that day. Or simply, when your mother asks you "How was your day?" over dinner. Don't you tell a story when you answer her back?

Understandably, there are infinite possible things that I can pen about. I can write about the latest book I have read or the latest song I have heard or the film I have watched. I can write about the places I've been. I can write about that restaurant at the corner of the street. Or a throwback scribble dedicated to the 90's kids. It doesn't have to be grand or impactful or touching. I don't have to write to impress others, write because it's what my heart tells me to do.

One cannot be a writer simply because he/she declares that s/he's a writer. I am no writer, but I aspire to be one. And I know that is a very long process to take.

So to start off, I decided to put up this blog and tell the world my stories.

Cheers to whoever reading my first post!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires