Haji Lane x Kampong Glam | The Singapore Journal

One of my favorite places in SG, Haji Lane would probably be Singapore's hippest neighborhood. Hidden in the heart of Kampong Glam, it is basically composed of independent boutiques, quirky cafes, quaint barber shops and a LOT of artistic inspirations. Every spot is surely instagram-worthy.

On the weekend when I purchased my latest camera, I decided to go straight to Haji Lane and test my camera out. It was also the day I learnt about Kampong Glam -  a Malay village that features a lot of different culinary delights and local delicacies.






This would probably be the most photograp part of Haji Lane. Sobrang nice kasi mag-selfie eh! 




















The most popular cafe in Kampong Glam.






Sultan Mosque - the focal point of Singapore's Muslin community. 


The Malay Heritage Centre that will help tourists learn about the Malay culture.



How to go to Haji Lane

If via MRT, take the East West Line (Green Line) and alight at Bugis station. Exit at point B. Then walk along Raffles Hospital.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires